Program to update my drivers ?

shadowknife0

Reputable
Jul 9, 2014
I know that my drivers (motherboard-processor ) are outdated but I don't know where to look for them.

I heard about certain programs that can update those drivers for me, what is the best program to do so ?

Solution
Please refrain from using 3rd party driver managers. It will end in tears. You can look up your driver revisions in the control panel under "programs and features", or by going into the device manager, finding the specific device and looking up version under properties. Windows 10 manages driver updates really well. You only need to be concerned about video and audio drivers. Those can easily be updated by doing the aforementioned steps. But for the love of god, please steer clear of driver managers.

USAFRet

Titan

Just get the drivers direct from the manufacturer.

All those driver update things either want money, screw up your system, or want money to fix your system after they screw it up.

Just get them yourself, and install directly.

cilliers

Honorable
Jul 13, 2012
Please refrain from using 3rd party driver managers. It will end in tears. You can look up your driver revisions in the control panel under "programs and features", or by going into the device manager, finding the specific device and looking up version under properties. Windows 10 manages driver updates really well. You only need to be concerned about video and audio drivers. Those can easily be updated by doing the aforementioned steps. But for the love of god, please steer clear of driver managers.

Solution