Price check for several old PC parts

MrCallisto

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
I have the following:

• Nvidia chipset Socket AM2 motherboard with Athlon 64 x2 Dual-Core CPU (no heatsink/fan)
    Nvidia chipset Socket 939 motherboard with Athlon 64 single-core CPU (no heatsink/fan)
    Dell-made, Intel H81 Socket 1150 motherboard with Pentium G3240 CPU w/ Heatsink/Fan
    Dell-made internal WLAN card (inside H81 board mentioned above)
    Hipro 300w Power Supply
    Dell 250w Small Form Factor power supply
    Sony 52x max DVD-ROM/CD-RW Optical Drive
    Lightscribe DVD Writable/CD-RW Optical Drive
    Older HP 2000 Laptop with AMD Vision w/CPU Speed @ 1.3Ghz, HDD has bad sectors and will need to be replaced.
    2x Infineon 256MB DDR RAM chips
    2x Hynix 512MB PC2-4200U-444-12 RAM Chips (DDR2, I believe)
    1x 4GB DDR3 RAM stick w/chips made by Micron
    EVGA GeForce GTS 250 2GB GPU
    EVGA GeForce GTX 660 FTW Signature 2 3GB GDDR5 card (dual-fan, ACX cooling)

Now, I've seen various prices for these parts ranging all over the place on eBay, but, I figured I'd try to get some close to proper pricing here instead. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Solution
Most of that stuff is going to be hard to sell, possibly a niche buyer looking for a specific part but it would take a loooong time to sell, if ever. None of those parts are in demand at all.

If you're not a business local round up would take it at no charge.

If you are a business... I guess i'd just wait for more to build up and get rid of it in a triwall cubic yard box. You can transport it yourself as universal waste - no need for a special disposal company.
Most of that stuff is going to be hard to sell, possibly a niche buyer looking for a specific part but it would take a loooong time to sell, if ever. None of those parts are in demand at all.

If you're not a business local round up would take it at no charge.

If you are a business... I guess i'd just wait for more to build up and get rid of it in a triwall cubic yard box. You can transport it yourself as universal waste - no need for a special disposal company.

Solution

MrCallisto

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply, and yeah, I kind figured that to begin with. I just hate that it's all just sitting there taking up space and there's not really anything I can do with it. Bleh.

D

Deleted member 217926

Pair the H81/Pentium G with the DDR3 and the GTS 250 for a decent little basic use computer. I wouldn't use one of those power supplies though.

The GTX 660 is still worth selling. The laptop might be worth getting a drive for as well depending on exact specs.

The AM2 and 939 boards may net a few bucks each on ebay but don't expect much. The power supplies I'd throw away. The CD burners are about worthless as well.

DDR and DDR2 always sells due to legacy systems still needing it. Not for much but it would sell.

Go to ebay and log in. Check each individual item and check by what's sold not by active listings. Just because something's listed for $100 doesn't mean that it's going to sell there.

Don't forget ebay gets 10%. :)