Software issue with internet connection. Please Help!

Jared_31

Commendable
Nov 22, 2016
One of our workstations out of the blue cannot get onto the internet. It can connect to our wifi but says it has no internet. It has two Ethernet ports on the MB and both will do the same thing. Tried a wireless receiver as well that was working in a different computer and did not work as well so I would assume this is not a hardware issue. The windows troubleshooter says that the computer does not have a valid IP configuration, or that the default gateway cannot be reached, it switches between the two.
Things I have done:
1: SFC /Scannow- found nothing
2: MalwareScan- found nothing
3: Uninstalled antivirus- nothing
( Note on #4 that is relevant, Went to do a restore point and one of the affected items was a network driver update windows did.)
4: Ran System Restore to before the issue began- nothing
5: Looked for any network driver update and found none

Another note: Ran ipConfig and the auto-configuration IPv4 address is sitting on the 169 range. I dont know if this is helpful or not but i believe that is bad.

I seriously do not want to reload this machine it has a $700 program on it we lost the licensing for.

Relavent Specs.
Motherboard: https://www.asus.com/support/Download/1/39/6/11/KDh9nqBoiqs2jqua/41/

Let me know if you need any other specs or network information, any thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!