Chrome image error.exe now PC wont turn on!

AnarkyMusic

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
So my day has gone to shit again, i have windows 10 and i try to open chrome and an error comes up saying USP10.dll error or something like that, that wont open chrome (cant remember cause the pc wont load now) so i ran malwarebytes and halfway through i get the BSOD saying your pc ran into a problem, saying KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, now when i try to turn on my comp it sits at the load screen for over 40 minutes, need help :(

AnarkyMusic

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
Also now it says that an operating system isnt detected? Everytime i plug the win10 usb repair in it asks to install windows 10, obviously i dont want to do that as ill lose everything, but i can access cmd and repair startup (which doesnt work) ive tried chkdsk and everything seems to be fine with the hard drive, any solution is appreciated

W Fallon

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015
It seems that since the problem started with Chrome, it would indicate that is the problem.

Reinstall it.

Then run sfc /scannow. It will give you a list of problems, if any. They are located in CBS.log.

If that fails go to Event Viewer check it for the time of error.

You could Google:
Chrome image error.exe, Lots of info.

Bill

AnarkyMusic

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
Hi, The first thing i tried was reinstalling chrome and it still has the error message, so i used malwarebytes to scan for viruses and halfway through the scan my pc had the BSOD saying KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and after that i wasn't and still am not able to get to the sign in screen of windows, when i boot my pc all i can choose is repair your system which takes me to cmd, repair, troubleshoot etc, i have tried scannow in cmd and it says "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation", dont know what to do :/ should i just reinstall windows and back everything up before i do it?