PC goes into sleep mode

1Sh00t

Honorable
May 31, 2014
Hello,

I've spent more then 15 years among PC's and usually if I have an issue- I am solving it myself, no matter if it is in software or hardware area, however this time I have no idea what to do- I feel like I was retarded.

Every time I put on my PC first in goes into sleep mode, then I have to power it on once or twice and after that it is finally working, otherwise it is again into deep sleep.

At the begining I thought it is connected with some W10 updates- but seems not, of course I've reinstalled OS, drivers etc- no improvement

But on the other hand I was working on FX8320 with AsRock 970 Extreme4 - this MOBO at the begining did not support that PC due to small power phases, however after BIOS update should be fine which I did but still no progress.

After I while I have changed whole PC not because that error but I wanted to swap for Intel components and now I am running with i5 6600k and MSI Z170 M3.

I thought that on completly new hardware there is no chance on similar error- I was wrong :)

Still same stuff - PC after turning on goes into sleep.

Can someone help me? Because this is getting ridiculous and I am tired of this nonsense.

PC:
i5 6600k
MSI Z170 M3
RX 480 XFX GTR BLACK EDITION
1x 8GB G.SKill Ripjaws 3000Mhz
BeQuiet L3 630W
HDD 1TB WD Blue

Many thanks,
Tom