How to fix my web broswers?

Ty Moore

Reputable
Jan 30, 2016
Not sure if i should be asking this type of question on this site that seems mostly directed towards gaming and computer hardware but i am having a serious problem with chrome and now opera. The problem is it keeps freezing for no reason, i will fast forward on a youtube video and it will say your broswer is not responding and i thought this was only on chrome so i searched for another web broswer which is as good as chrome and i found opera it worked well for the first 30 mins and then gave me the same problem as google chrome and now im stuck with a broswer that keeps freezing and yes i have tried to reinstall it and that did not work. If anyone knows how to fix this problem please tell me

Colif

Win 11 Master
Have you tried upgrading graphics card drivers? or possibly motherboard lan drivers

Opera & Chrome both use the same engine, Chrome made it and Opera use a version of the build they made their own... You would have been better off trying Firefox as its not using same engine

Colif

Win 11 Master
I assume you download it from here

open the download location and select the zip file that drivers are in
in top row, click extract now and then Extract all button
this creates an unzipped folder which you can open and run the driver exe - it might help to not be on internet when you do this and maybe close any anti virus/firewall as it might stop install