Computer having trouble booting/waking up from Sleep Mode

Cralston

Commendable
Jan 21, 2017
Not sure what thread to post this under... My Computer's not working. I've been having trouble with it waking up from Sleep Mode or even just booting it up from being off since getting WINDOWS 10 it seems like. It would start and just get stuck on HP loading screen, so you'd have to unplug it. I got it on yesterday for a while and copied all my music to an external hard drive. I then restarted, then shut it down properly and trying to push F2 repeatedly for System Diagnostics, but no luck getting that to come up or even getting it on again.

Any Ideas with the computer? It just shows a blank screen when turned on. The Yellow indicator lights that start when it is booting up aren't coming on, but the blue power light is. I can hold the power button down to get it to power down, but the keyboard and mouse aren't showing any lights on.

Would appreciate help from anyone ASAP, and of course, thank you for your time.

Cralston

Commendable
Jan 21, 2017

I'm really posting this for a friend who's computer is having this issue. He doesn't have any other internet access so I'm gathering info online for him. I'll ask him about the make and model number. If you want to, go ahead and catch up with the issue by viewing this thread:

https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/computer-having-trouble-bootingwaking-up-from-sleep-mode/?ftag=CADc2328e1&bhid=

I'd like to know your opinion on the proposed solutions