Rubber banding and split second freezes/lagspikes

Tom_189

Commendable
Jan 22, 2017
Okay so this started happening to me yesterday after the latest windows update i believe. So ill be playing any game for example dota 2 or battlefield 1 or csgo and about every 10mins on my end of the game i will stop for a few seconds then rubber band back to my spot. As i said i have never had this problem before and it only started yesterday. I have no idea how to fix it . The game does not crash or freeze completely.for example on dota 2 I will freeze in spot but animations of me right click will still be shown and the creeps will be stood in the same spot but playing a animation. Then it will rubber band me to where i clicked and it will all work again this happens about every 5-10 mins. Please help thank you

Tom_189

Commendable
Jan 22, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Tom_189 : "Rubber banding and split second freezes/lagspikes"

Okay so this started happening to me yesterday after the latest windows update i believe. So ill be playing any game for example dota 2 or battlefield 1 or csgo and about every 10mins on my end of the game i will stop for a few seconds then rubber band back to my spot. As i said i have never had this problem before and it only started yesterday. I have no idea how to fix it . The game does not crash or freeze completely.for example on dota 2 I will freeze in spot but animations of me right click will still be shown and the creeps will be stood in the same spot but playing a animation. Then it will rubber band me to where i clicked and it will all work again this happens about every 5-10 mins. Please help thank you