Need help choosing a Motherboard for an i5 2500k [Old rig update]

rihnosrb

Commendable
Jan 23, 2017
I've bought my PC back in 2011 . In the meantime(2014) my (560ti)GPU stopped working and it got replaced by 650ti (was under warranty but 560ti was no longer being sold), "luckily" enough for me my motherboard(MSI Z68A-G43) died (as well) while they were inspecting / trying to fix my GPU. The folks in the PC shop were kind enough ( or had to do it , not entirely certain why they did it) but they ended up giving me a free replacement motherboard ( GA-B75M-D2V ). They also told me that they think that my previous MB somehow killed my gpu.

Time passed and I never had a need to overclock my CPU , since everything was performing fine . However , lately I've found that my CPU is starting to struggle with certain things . Unfortunately for me GA-B75M-D2V is quite limited when it comes to overclocking and it underclocks my 1600mhz ram to 1333mhz . So ... I've been looking for a "new" motherboard to buy since as a college student I cant afford buying an entirely new PC rig and I've seen more than couple of vids favorably comparing i5 2500k performance with some of the new stuff that we have right now IF one can overclock it and pair it with a high speed ram. Which would be a far cheaper option for me as opposed to buying a brand new mobo + processor.

I would like to hear from you guys what you think , what motherboard would you suggest me to buy . Preferably a MB that can overclock efficiently without being too pricey (if this word is too vague for some folks I think a price point of 80 EUR or less is preferable).

Well , I started searching and found a couple of MB's that use the 1155 Socket and have certain Overclocking functions unlocked.

ga-z68p-ds3-rev20 Price = 34.65 EUR

ga-z68mx-ud2h-b3-rev13 Price = 53.26 EUR

ga-z77m-d3h-rev10 Price = 40 EUR

ga-z77-hd3-rev10 Price = 60.01 EUR

z77a-g45-gaming Price = 61 EUR

z77a-g41 Price = 48.49 EUR

GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 Price = 52.84 EUR

Thanks in advance ! (Feel free to suggest some other MB's that are not on the list . I will try and see if they are still being sold here where I live.) I also apologize for my bad English .