Currently my left hand side PC...

Jonny135

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016
So, I currently have a "Enthoo Pro M Midi Tower Case with Window" case, which the window is on the left hand side. Due to this, and the positioning of my left hand desk, it makes it virtually impossible to place the desktop in a position whereby I can see inside the PC, as it sits behind my monitors. So, my question is not "Can I not just put a window on the other side" because, just like most people I do not care for my cables hiding there ;) But, am I able to swap everything inside the computer so that if I were to put a right side window on my PC, that I could see the components?

I feel like this is somewhat ambitious, but I'd love to at least try before I essentially bin a £70 case for a right sided window case.

Thanks,
Jonny

No you cant just get a different side panel and see your parts. The reason for that is becuse your case (and most of them) have the metal for the motherbaord to mount to on the right side so you cant just change the side panels and see into your case.

Your options are to either deal with it, or get a reversed case like ss202sl said with motherboard on the left side of the case (and rotated upside down).

Jonny135

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016
Thanks for the responses, what I mean boosted1g is that metal panel which holds the motherboard, can that be swapped onto the other side of the case or am I just going to have to get something which ss202sl had suggested?

Some cases are designed to do what you're talking about, but most are not.

Your Entho Pro M has a ton of adjustability, but cant rotate the motherboard from right to left. There are only very very few cases that can do that.

Jonny135

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016
As I am also researching in between your responses it is becoming very apparent that having a window on the other side is very few and far between. Further, they tend to be inverted which is somewhat controversial. (like the Silverstone Raven 2)

Thank you for your suggestions, do you happen to know any of the cases that do have the ability to swap over the motherboard back-plate?

Again, thanks for your assistance :)