microcenter credit card

Bladimir_21

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017
Hi I just want to ask if anyone have this card and what was your experience using it. I am interested in getting this card to purchase some items and take advantage of their 12 month no interest offer.

Solution
Be very skeptical of any such deals no matter who the offeror may be or the credit card company backing the issuance.

If you miss a payment or make any error of omission or commission the interest is likely to be applied retroactively and possible with a penalty. Most likely a much higher interest rate.

And you may find it very difficult to contact them if there are billing mistakes or other such "mix-ups". E.g., some late payment even if you sent a check two weeks early.

Read the fine print. Several times. For the most part none of it will be in your favor.

Ralston18

Titan
Be very skeptical of any such deals no matter who the offeror may be or the credit card company backing the issuance.

If you miss a payment or make any error of omission or commission the interest is likely to be applied retroactively and possible with a penalty. Most likely a much higher interest rate.

And you may find it very difficult to contact them if there are billing mistakes or other such "mix-ups". E.g., some late payment even if you sent a check two weeks early.

Read the fine print. Several times. For the most part none of it will be in your favor.

Solution

Bladimir_21

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017

Bladimir_21

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017
Thank you for taking time to reply I think am just gonna cancel the card. I made a mistake by not checking reviews on this particular card. I have not made any purchase yet and I won't in the future. Many owners of this card have bad things to say. For example late fees like you said and well i am very responsible with my credit card but if they gonna play me dirty I rather cancel. Hopefully they don't give me a hard time canceling the card.