Weird Texture Glitch, need help!

Saimos

Commendable
Jan 27, 2017
Hello! I am currently experiencing a weird glitch/bug(?) what seems to affect my games. Addiotionally, I noticed today that it seems to also affect certain Youtube videos as well. I thought it was a graphics-card related problem, so I have updated my drivers and fiddled around with the AMD AA settings with no avail. I then noticed when I extract the video to another monitor, the flickers is gone, which leaves me to believe it's only my main display. I don't see what's wrong with it, though. I've recently cleaned my PC with compressed air, and it hasn't done this for too long.

Here's a video I took on my phone of the weird glitch/bug running on a gyazo gif:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrvkKn49j0E

It seems I can't use a screen capture or a screenshot as other monitors don't seem to have this problem if I send them said captured video/picture. The gif itself also doesn't display the problem if I drag it on to another screen/monitor.

(Just some additional info. I can run games just fine, and it sometimes doesn't do this at all on some days. I recall a reboot fixed it one time, but sometimes the reboot won't fix it at all based on memory, anyways. The monitor is fairly recent, too. I also have a triple monitor display, and I'm wondering if it has something to do with power management.)

A reply would be very appreciated, as I'm all out of solutions. Thank you!