BSOD windows 10 and 7

Aussiecobber

Commendable
Feb 1, 2017
Hello all i am getting some pretty unusual BSOD errors... Basically they saying my CPU, PSU, GPU, Mobo, RAM drivers have issues..
The issues are,
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO _READONLY_MEMORY
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

They're the BSOD i am getting as i tried for 2 days to fix i was confused i took out the ram tried with partner and fine but i didnt have spare PSU, GPU,MOBO,CPU and my pc wouldn't stay on for longer then 30sec to 2min so i couldn't do a single test.. But after reading around i think its a driver issue with either a windows 10 update that has caused it SSD drivers..

System spec's are:
Mobo is Z170-DELUXE
GPU is Gigabyte GeForce GTX970 G1
CPU is Intel Core i7 6700K Skylake-S 4.0GHz 8MB with Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO cooler
PSU is Corsair RM1000x 1000W 80PLUS
RAM is Kingston 32GB Kit (4x8GB) DDR4 HyperX Fury Black C15 2666MHz
SSD is Kingston SSDNow V300 240+ 480GB 2.5" SSD 480 gaming 240 OP system

I have done this
psu tested no issue,
gpu taken out another put in no issues,
cpu stress tested and passed,
ram taken out tested on another pc works fine and another set put in and tested both A and B slots worked fine
mobo has no leaks or discolouration but dont know how to test it.
But one thing i have noticed is the SSD wont reinstall windows 7,8 or 10 have tried usb still no go.

Its been in the shop now for 2 weeks and they have no clue either and they still trying and testing..

Any idea's would be great thanks in advance!!

Solution
if its in the shop, get them to run memtest86 on the ram, one stick at a time, Any errors mean the stick needs replacing. Most of them look like data errors

If it has windows on it, can run next two tests

Get them to run Intel Processor DIagnostic Tool on the CPU as WHEA errors are hardware errors. Normally associated with CPU, can also be BIOS and drivers

If you have PC back, download and run who crashed - it will perhaps show driver names responsible for some of the errors

Copy/paste results in here

Colif

Win 11 Master
if its in the shop, get them to run memtest86 on the ram, one stick at a time, Any errors mean the stick needs replacing. Most of them look like data errors

If it has windows on it, can run next two tests

Get them to run Intel Processor DIagnostic Tool on the CPU as WHEA errors are hardware errors. Normally associated with CPU, can also be BIOS and drivers

If you have PC back, download and run who crashed - it will perhaps show driver names responsible for some of the errors

Copy/paste results in here

Solution