Cannot uninstall Rapid Storage Technology

Taranjeet_1

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016
The rapid storage technology software on my win 10 PC is corrupted and I cannot access the console, I just want to reinstall it and it keeps coming up with this error message:

The setup program ended prematurely because of the following error:

The installation source for this product is not available, Verify that the source exists and that you can access it.

And it even comes with the same message when I select repair, the driver for this software still works though which is using an SSD cache drive to cache system files from my C drive to boot windows and apps faster.

How do I fix this issue apart from reinstalling windows?

Taranjeet_1

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016
It said there are no corrupted files on my system, and after running those DISM commands I still cannot uninstall or repair intel rapid storage technology console.

Taranjeet_1

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016
That didn't work either, it came with this error message:

The setup program ended prematurely because of the following error:

Fatal error during installation.

I seriously don't know what's gone wrong all of a sudden to this RST console, the SSD caching still works fine but it's just the application. Even the shortcut icon in the start menu for this app is corrupted.

geniusdevil

Commendable
Jun 13, 2016
CCLeaner is a great tool to keep your registry clean and incheck. The free version is good enough to perform critical maintenance tasks; including uninstalling any program.