Can't boot outside safe mode

Ryan766

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017
Hello! This just recently happen today and I have tried everything on fixing this. I recently installed new hard drive and installed windows 10. The problem is when I boot up on normal mode, it shows the welcome screen for a slight second then goes black screen with rotating loading dots and freezes . When I boot up to safe mode, everything works fine. I'm unable to do system restore as there is no point available. I've run diagnostic and hardware is all fine I've also run system scan and no integrity issues
I have tried doing the following:
-command promt SFC /scannow
-msconfig disabling everything and tried rebooting
-Reset PC and reinstall windows numerous times.
- Tried to repair in advanced trouble shooting but is unable to repair.
I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions?

Ryan766

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Ryan766 : "Can't boot outside safe mode"

Hello! This just recently happen today and I have tried everything on fixing this. I recently installed new hard drive and installed windows 10. The problem is when I boot up on normal mode, it shows the welcome screen for a slight second then goes black screen with rotating loading dots and freezes . When I boot up to safe mode, everything works fine. I'm unable to do system restore as there is no point available. I've run diagnostic and hardware is all fine I've also run system scan and no integrity issues
I have tried doing the following:
-command promt SFC /scannow
-msconfig disabling everything and tried rebooting
-Reset PC and reinstall windows numerous times.
- Tried to repair in advanced trouble shooting but is unable to repair.
I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions?