Audio from others won't playback, they can hear me but I cant her them

Oct 12, 2016
I need help right away, I can't hear anybody on the other end but they can hear me, on skype, discord, ingame, and on steam. I recently updated my drivers and its broken because of it I think

When I try to troubleshoot is says Generic Audio Drivers and I'm not sure how to configure it

(I SOLVED IT MYSELF)

Oct 12, 2016

how do I do that plus won't that delete every application on my system and I have to redownlaod them?

Use the search box in windows 10, or what ever version of Microsoft os you have installed on your system.

All you have to do it type backup and restore as a search then click on the result to run windows back up and restore.

Windows makes a backup of it`s self every time, a new program or driver is installed or added.
So if the driver update was done only a day or two ago then you will only loose anything installed after the backup of windows os was made for the new driver installed on the system it will not wipe anything else.

It is designed to do this when you encounter such a problem as you are having now by updating the audio driver with in windows.

Oct 12, 2016

I didnt set up my backup so there is no backups. So what do I do now