Computer Screen Switching between coloured lines and patterns

Kpite1

Commendable
Feb 10, 2017
Hi, I recently had an occurring issue that happened not to long ago since this thread was created and personally I didn't know this would occur. After sometime looking on the web I haven't a clue of what this issue might pertain to, perhaps connection or GPU? I would like to know at the best if someone can inform me whether this would be a worry for me or not. (Look at Updates)

Short video demonstrating: https://youtu.be/MQ052B4P-Qo

Specs:
Cooler Master Evo 212 Hyper - CPU Cooler
MSI Gaming Z170-a m3 - MB
Gigabyte Windforce 3g gtx 1060 - GPU (No Overclock done but noticed that installing software for card seems to result in crash at times after installation(possible suspect of system crashes before along with coil whining annoyance))
i5 6600k - CPU (Clocked at 4.4Ghz and 1.18 vcore without change to bus or any other components)
250GB PNY SSD - Storage
1TB Seagate Slim Drive - External Storage
650 Watt EVGA Gold edition - PSU
Thermaltake Case... - Computer Case (not of worry)
12GB Crucial 2400MHz - RAM
Windows 10 - OS
HDMI Hooked up to a LG 23.5" Monitor - Monitor

Thats about the most I can say, I really want to know what this issue relates to.
Thanks

UPDATEs if information can be found:
Update: February 10, 2017
Recently just recieved issue, still pertains as I speak, sometimes just quick flash of lines and colours
Alt + Tab seems to change some of the colours as they run through and the background programs seem to run fine
Update: Feburary, 11, 2017
Recently, have noticed that noise comes from the monitor as this occurs which is interesting but quite terrifying