Can't adjust brightness

DamnDaniel

Commendable
Mar 6, 2016
Hey! My Philips 190S 19inch LCD monitor's brightness is at 100%. The latest driver update of my Nvidia gtx950 have done it so. The menu button and the lower-higher-brightness buttons are gone. I had used tons of programs that adjust screen brightness but none of em does it in such a way as I'd set the brightness on 0(as i used to have it), hence it still hurts my eyes. MY QUESTION: Is there a way to set the brightness of my screen from cmd or through any different methods?
Note: The options in the Nvidia Control Panel for gamma, brightness, and contrast are on their lowest, but when I do certain things as surfing, the screen still hurts my eyes as there are big white frames. It's still brighter(in a different way) than it was if I'd lower it manually with the buttons.
Thanks in advance.
DamnDaniel

DamnDaniel

Commendable
Mar 6, 2016

Alright this is the user's manual. I'm finding no results for the drivers & software for this model number.
Also i tried to download a different Smart Control for Phlips montitors. It just doesn't let me to adjust the birghtness, and
many things, as these features are for some reason blocked by Windows 10.