Thread-tracking problem is back (for me anyway)

No matter how many posts I reply to where I've opted to track the thread (the default), it's just not happening.
My list of tracked threads is always empty so I receive no notifications either.

Worryingly, I seem to be only one with this problem, I don't see any other (new) posts reporting that problem?

The only way I can follow a thread at the moment is by leaving it up on-screen & refreshing the page every 5-10 minutes.
Not ideal :(

kango69

Respectable
Sep 3, 2016
I had this happen to me last week.
I was on early in the morning (2am) so I thought it was server maintenance or something.
It seemed to fix itself the following day so I never thought about reporting it.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
While tracking the topics work for me, i found another forum issue that doesn't work for anymore.

I can't add tags to my own topic. When i start typing a tag name to a tag search bar (e.g msi), the system gets stuck on Searching part.

I first noticed this during the past weekend.

When the tag system worked, as soon as i typed the 1st letter, it gave me all tags that started with this letter. For example, if i were to type "msi" to the tag bar, the forum would display the "msi-microstar" tag that i can add to my topic.

Also, when typing a new topic, the system automatically generated few tags on based what keywords i used inside my topic.
Now, even the automatic tag generation doesn't work.

Also, i've seen that i'm not the only one with this issue. There have been a lot of new topics in Systems and Components forums (the 2 forums where i hang around) that doesn't have any tags added to them what-so-ever.

I hope the tag system gets fixed soon since it's far easier to search for a topic by appropriate tag and tags give quick overview about the content of a topic, without reading the topic itself.