Computer crashes after loading in or shortly after being in a game, please help.

Koucpy

Commendable
Feb 12, 2017
Note that I'm an extreme noob when it comes to computers, so sorry If anything I say sounds silly.
I just installed a new graphics card (GeForce GTX 960) and replaced a 4g of ram with a new 8g, the reason I didn't leave them in together is because I don't think they're compatible. So I load up the computer, and everything started out fine, so I loaded into a game, hopped into an online match, and shortly after, the start of the game, my computer just crashed, without warning nothing on the screen, all I was left with was a blinking light, and the power button was unresponsive. Currently my computers hooked up to a power switch, which I had to flip off, and back on again for the power button to work.

The crashes keep occuring whenever I try to play games, one of my games I've only crashed once in whilst playing, while others I crash everytime I load in. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

PC Info: https://ibb.co/fMx78v

Koucpy

Commendable
Feb 12, 2017
Yes, I installed the appropriate new drivers and etc, but I've got no idea how to reset my BIOS/CMOS. I put back in my old GPU and everything works fine, for some reason the new one just causes crashes, is it possible that my CPU just can't handle it? (I don't think it's very good) or maybe it's not staying cool enough?

Aug 3, 2018
Try reset by unplugging the PC, and then hold the power button for 15-30 seconds. Plug back in and power up.

If issue persists try powering up PC with old RAM to see if that solves the issue.