Can't open my own thread anymore after commeting on it

Solution
Sorry, I can't get in anyway of trying. As soon as I log in to reply or edit that link out, the screen just whites out. I'm afraid you're going to start another thread and invite the other posters in through the PM system. Other Mods are on the case but I don't hold out much luck.

Better luck this time.

Sagittariusss

Reputable
Feb 7, 2017

Yes i do, i can access the thread if i'm not logged to the forum.

My thread is at > Forum > Tom's Guide
Name of the thread: how to mirror my computer to my android/iphone (smartphone)
Name of everyone who posted in my thread> offroadguy56 - Paul NZ - Hellfire13

Sagittariusss

Reputable
Feb 7, 2017

My friend, you can acess the thread by using another browser if you aren't connect to your Tom's Hardware account. It does exists, you're talking about those digits > 3330736 ? Here's the link for the thread > http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3330736/mirror-computer-android-iphone-smartphone.html

Belay that. I can get into it in another browser which doesn't log me in. There's a link to an image which has far more characters than I've seen in a long time and it's probably blocking access.

I don't know how we get in there to delete that link but I'll look into it when I'm on a larger screen tahn this netbook.

Sagittariusss

Reputable
Feb 7, 2017

Oh yes, i thought the same, i was only trying to show a smartphone holder for a controller, guess i messed up.

Sorry, I can't get in anyway of trying. As soon as I log in to reply or edit that link out, the screen just whites out. I'm afraid you're going to start another thread and invite the other posters in through the PM system. Other Mods are on the case but I don't hold out much luck.

Better luck this time.

Solution