Nintendo Reveals 'Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild' DLC Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilles_2

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
Nintendo is already seeing the failure that the Switch will be, so they want to get as much money as they can while they can

Magnus_Engen

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
Maybe I am dumb but what does the internal memory and the processor have to do with any of their plans to distribute digital content for this game? The latter is irrelevant to the discussion and the former is dependent several other factors such as file size of the content and if a person opted to buy a SDHC/SDXC card to expand the memory.

JakeWearingKhakis

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016
I wish I had a Switch. Well, it isn't my #1 priority, its more like IF and WHEN I have the extra money I MAY get one.

Yes they are so far behind in processing power, not just compared to other consoles, but they are behind in the times. They really should just stop making living room consoles, keep doing mobile, and sell their games on XB/PS/PC. They'd make a killing.

The only reason I feel like they haven't done that yet is that it's their retirement plan. Once they're done, release the licenses and let the money roll in.

Magnus_Engen

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016

I must have miss read this article.

ammaross

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011

To increase the chances you'll accidentally click on it while attempting to close it. Also, to help push the phone industry to allowing adblockers in phone browsers.

dstarr3

Distinguished

Get Firefox for Android and install the uBlock extension. Bam. Adblocked browser on mobile. Doesn't even cost a cent. There's also Adguard if you want to spend a little bit of money to block ads in other apps, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.