BSOD Often, please help!

Brandon_171

Prominent
Feb 15, 2017
So I've been getting a lot of BSOD. Probably for the past year ive gotten maybe 4 a week, sometimes more in the same day.
Im a gamer, streamer, and video editor. I would take it to somewhere like geeksquad but i dont trust the people to actually get it done properly.

My comp is custom built, specs:
Processor: Intel i5-6600k
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16g
GPU: Geforce GTX 1070
Internal HD: EVO 850 500g SSD
External HD: Seagate 5tb HD
Power Supply: Corsair RMc Series RM850x 850W
*Note if you need any further infomation lemme know.

Ive gotten so many different BSOD including but not limited to:
- Memory Management(Probably get this one most often)
- Kernal stack inpage error
- Pool corruption in area file
- Bad pool header
- Page fault in nonpaged area
- PFN list corrupt
- Driver verifier detected violation

So those are the BSOD I've gotten. I have done some research and tried various things to solve this. I just recently tried to do the Driver verifier and got a sign there are drivers bad because while doing the test i got the Driver Verifier BSOD and im going to link some of the minidumps that ive recieved in hopes that based off all this someone can assist me with my problem.

Minidumps are located on onedrive at the link below. (last 7 minidumps)
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvcmmehKgCAplxl_BeK1jvVp8sYS

Colif

Win 11 Master
LOoking at codes, my 1st idea was... I suggest you run the free version of memtest86 on your ram, 1 stick at a time. Any errors means stick needs to be replaced

the errors might all just be drivers but all the codes are data related so might as well check out ram 1st.

might help to remove any overclocks you have too

what motherboard do you have?

I can't read dump files but if you download and run who crashed, it can - it will create a summary of errors and may show driver names

Copy/paste results in here :)

Looks like this driver is one cause asmtxhci.sys. ASMedia USB 3.x XHCI Controller

Directx is crashing. Turn driver verifier off. Find and delete this file AsIO.sys

I would test the ram with memtest. Not the windows program

Since, you're getting memory management and PFN list corrupt crashes

This driver is also out of date SiUSBXp.sys. USBXpress. It's 7 yrs old