i need help figuring out a file transfer

Joeyrvit

Commendable
Jul 19, 2016
my friend installed steam onto his ssd before i could set up his other drives and when ever i try to either cut or delete steam in the program files it says that its running and ive checked everywhere and i cant find were it could be running. any help would be appreciated

Solution
Hello Joeyrvit

Sometimes, applications keep running in the background without giving any information of their status.

You can try going to the Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar and going to Task Manager, right-clicking the unwanted program from the Processes tab, and then clicking the End task option from the context menu.

If that doesn't help, you can Boot Windows 10 In Safe Mode, and then delete the app following the regular process from there.

Hope this helps. Cheers!!
Hello Joeyrvit

Sometimes, applications keep running in the background without giving any information of their status.

You can try going to the Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar and going to Task Manager, right-clicking the unwanted program from the Processes tab, and then clicking the End task option from the context menu.

If that doesn't help, you can Boot Windows 10 In Safe Mode, and then delete the app following the regular process from there.

Hope this helps. Cheers!!

Solution