Is Amazon Warehouse legit?

Awesomeboy_1

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
I found a Msi radeon rx 470 on amazon. It was originally 165 dollars but i saw an amazon warehouse deal for only 152 dollars. It described the product as like new with damage to the original packaging. Is this a legit product, now you wont find it on amazon anymore as i purchased the last one. However i will leave a link to another graphics card with the same description.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01MEFABEL/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

the first option
I just want to know if this would be a legit product has anyone else bought something like this.

Solution
What makes you think Amazon isn't legit? Amazon Warehouse Deals is Amazon. Basically just an open box item.

Have I bought open box from amazon warehouse deals? No. I have bought open box items from newegg though if that counts, got my old GTX 970 with a huge discount from them. The main thing to look out for is their return policy on these items. are they sold as is with no refund? If so watch out. If they are fair and can return it if it doesn't work, there is nothing to worry about.

Amazon Warehouse Deals is Amazon.com.
What makes you think Amazon isn't legit? Amazon Warehouse Deals is Amazon. Basically just an open box item.

Have I bought open box from amazon warehouse deals? No. I have bought open box items from newegg though if that counts, got my old GTX 970 with a huge discount from them. The main thing to look out for is their return policy on these items. are they sold as is with no refund? If so watch out. If they are fair and can return it if it doesn't work, there is nothing to worry about.

Amazon Warehouse Deals is Amazon.com.

Solution
If the item is reasonable price and it is "shipped and sold by Amazon.com" or "Fufilled by Amazon" it is most likely OK because you get their return policy to go with it.

I don't agree with their practices though. Their entire store is filled with nothing but scams. Newegg.com and Walmart.com has gone down the same dark path where they cater to scammers for a few pennies.

Oh yes Amazon, I would love to buy that used 1050t for a mere $933 + $270 shipping, great deal!