Recommendations for Triple Monitor table mount - different screen sizes

JamesHongKong

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
Hi all,

I have 3 monitors currently. My centre one is an Asus 27inch 1440p PG278Q and I have 2 Dell U2312HM monitors, one on either side.

I want to free up some desk clutter/space and wondered if anyone can recommend a good mount for this type of set up? I've been doing some research but see limited info for different sized screens and/or mixed reviews on mounts.

Many thanks

Solution
I really prefer the flexibility of three independently VESA arm-mounted monitors. They can all be moved around that way, and are much easier to mount.

Three on a tree are fairly fixed (typically), and the hardware is so heavy-duty it limits angles and options a lot of times.

/$0.02

Geekwad

Admirable
I really prefer the flexibility of three independently VESA arm-mounted monitors. They can all be moved around that way, and are much easier to mount.

Three on a tree are fairly fixed (typically), and the hardware is so heavy-duty it limits angles and options a lot of times.

/$0.02

Solution

JamesHongKong

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013

Ah ok - so what you mean is get a mount for each monitor instead? I hadn't thought of that. Will look into it - it could still free up desk space I guess?

Geekwad

Admirable
Oh sure, very much. The mounts I'm using are off the desk surface (side mounts), so it cleaned up the desktop entirely. Even c-clamp style mounts (if your desk supports that) do a good job too.

JamesHongKong

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013

Ok thank you, will look into it further!

TRENDING THREADS