First time building my own computer, help

Feb 19, 2017
Hey, im building my first gaming pc and ive come up with this stuff from a few different videos and comment sections and stuff. Does it seem like it could work? I do some gaming and some programming so i was wondering if this would be built to last for me? Also, i wasn't sure my case was that good, so if anyone has a better suggstion, im all ears! Oh, and i am trying to decide between 8gb or 16 gb of ram. THanks!
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/x9njsJ

Here's my suggestion:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G4620 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor ($92.88 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI B250M PRO-VDH Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($79.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory ($66.88 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($96.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial MX300 275GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($89.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 2GB ACX 2.0 Video Card ($108.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Thermaltake Suppressor F31 ATX Mid Tower Case ($75.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 450W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $676.59
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-02-19 05:38 EST-0500

Mandatory upgrades:
PSU - went for a nice durable gold rated PSU. Proven quality unit by Seasonic with the appropriate wattage (your system won't draw 220W) even for upgrades (like a 1070 + an i5)
Storage - Kingston SSDs aren't too recommended. Crucial has a way better quality in comparison
Cooling - drop the CPU cooler. For a Pentium it's a waste of money. Reinvest in a better CPU.

Optional:
RAM - always get 2 sticks. 8 would be sufficient now, 16 are 16. Probably overkill right now, it depends though what kind of upgrade timeframe you're using. If you can afford some other, better part by going with 8GB, go with 8GB (a 2x4GB set)
Case - the Define Mini C is nice but I fail to see its advantages for the price tag. I put in a full mid-tower, one of the bigger ones, with good quality. If you want a mini case, go with the define mini, wouldn't spend extra on the define mini c unless you got a liquid cooler

Depending on what games you're playing and if/when you're willing to upgrade, I might drop the GPU and go with an i5+16GB RAM and use the integrated graphics until you can afford a proper GPU as the 1050 is relatively weak for real gaming, however still more potent than the integrated graphics.
But if you're like..Only playing browser games for example that money is better spent on a stronger CPU. Otherwise go with the 1050, or the 1050Ti if you find 40$