Which monitor should i get

SnowMare

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016
Solution
1) If you hardly game at all, why do you need to crossfire your GPUs?
2) For standard productivity, browsing, editing tasks I like the Dell Ultrasharp line, however the pixel density of a 1440p in a 24" display might make the desktop, icons, and text harder to read. This will depend on your vision and how close you sit to the display. 27" is ideal for 1440p IMO.
3) The 27" monitor would be nice for standard productivity. But if you do get into gaming (which I hope otherwise why bother with your planned GPU upgrade?) I think the larger pixel size on a 1080p screen is going to cause some very noticeable aliasing which means you'll need to ensure you keep your AA cranked up.
1) If you hardly game at all, why do you need to crossfire your GPUs?
2) For standard productivity, browsing, editing tasks I like the Dell Ultrasharp line, however the pixel density of a 1440p in a 24" display might make the desktop, icons, and text harder to read. This will depend on your vision and how close you sit to the display. 27" is ideal for 1440p IMO.
3) The 27" monitor would be nice for standard productivity. But if you do get into gaming (which I hope otherwise why bother with your planned GPU upgrade?) I think the larger pixel size on a 1080p screen is going to cause some very noticeable aliasing which means you'll need to ensure you keep your AA cranked up.

Solution