Why does my pc keep crashing

austinl93

Honorable
Feb 1, 2015
When I'm browsing the internet my pc occasionally crashes and windows 10 says it's trying to find out whats wrong then will reset when it's ready well it keeps resetting. My red fans will kick on for a sec then it will kick off and then the red fans will kick on. It does this repeatedly the only way I can get it to stop is if I pull my cable out of the back so it's not getting any power for about 1 minute... It doesn't happen much but when it does it's frustrating. Also I was just playing bf4 and the game just crashed mid game and I was hitting control alt delete to open task manager to close it but it didn't even work... My pc is getting pretty old would that be it? It has an i5 4460, evga gtx 750ti, 8gb of g skill ddr3 1600 ram, a 1tb seagate hard drive, a cooler master hyper 212 evo, an asus b85 motherboard i believe, and also an insignia 520 watt power supply. I kind of think it's the power supply starting to fail but I don't know. I've ran windows defender and don't have any viruses. And never download anything from the internet besides my games...

austinl93

Honorable
Feb 1, 2015
The temp should be fine since I have a hyper 212 evo cpu cooler on a non overclockable cpu. And it's windows 10 that keeps crashing. Saying that it needs to restart and when it does it just goes on a restarting loop and won't run unless I unplug the power supply cable for about a minute.