Gsync monitor strange artifact

Inverse

Reputable
Dec 29, 2014
Hello

I recently discovered while playing games and running benchmarks that a a strange artifact appears in the top left corner of my screen (Inside the red rectangle). Sometimes it flickers and sometimes it is solid and it takes on the colour of the background. I have changed NVIDIA drivers and G-sync settings but it still remains. My gpu temperatures are normal. The monitor is an Acer XB270HU. Image of the problem :
RXOn0IQ.jpg

Can you help me identify what this thing is?

Thanks

Solution

That is a tear between our universe and whatever is on the other side of it. In the pic that would lead into Unigine's Heaven. You could call it a ghost which is just another form of time travel hence the...

That is a tear between our universe and whatever is on the other side of it. In the pic that would lead into Unigine's Heaven. You could call it a ghost which is just another form of time travel hence the "artifact's"misshapen appearance.

Most likely this TV was picked up incorrectly. You don't say if this appears when watching videos. It's a physical deformity. Have heard of people gently massaging their screens to help recirculate the crystals. LCD. Liquid Crystal Display.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS