Cannot sign into Microsoft account

V-K

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
Hello, I have a problem that I can't seem to be able to solve.

On Win10 I simply cannot sign into my Microsoft account. When I click on sign in, nothing happens. I cannot access the store or the Xbox app, I have no idea what to do.

Can anyone help me?

V-K

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011

The time is correct and set to work automatically. Also I have tried pretty much everything in that thread but nothing works. I really am out of ideas...

V-K

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011

It says "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

My Win10 is messed up somehow, for example Edge I cannot open either. All other normal applications work fine though. Isn't there a way to repair the Win10 applications?

Thx for your suggestions though.

V-K

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011

Well /scannow didn't help.

In the beginning I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and if I remember correctly everything worked. Then my HDD died and I had to reinstall Windows, so I downloaded Win10 and bought a key. The Windows apps didn't seem to work properly (at least some of them) but I never really bothered.

The thing is I only need to be able to sign into the store because I want to play Halo Wars.

V-K

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
I tried the Powershell command that reinstalls everything but Edge still doesn't start and sign in doesn't work either. What do I need to repair Windows 10? Can I just download the iso and boot it with a USB drive? Will I keep my files and programs?

TRENDING THREADS