Will my new psu fit in my case and would it have all the connectors that my old psu had?

Mariusvt

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017
I currently got a chicony d12 atx 200watts powersupply, the case i got is an acer aspire tc 105. I wonder would an corsair cx550m 550watts psu fit in my case and would my new psu have all the connectors that i need?

I'll say this up front: I have never heard of that power supply before this post. The fact that it has 200 watts rated output means it doesn't have many connectors.

The Corsair CX550M has 5 Sata connectors, 4 4-pin molex connectors, 2 PCIe connectors, and the standard ATX/EPS connectors.

If your power supply has more than the Corsair for any of those, it wouldn't be able to power all of them to spec with only 200 watts. It's safe to assume that the Corsair has more connections than the Chicony.

Update: Judging from photos, my statement about connectors is correct. Also, I forgot to mention that ATX specifications also include the bolt pattern to mount the PSU, so you should not have any issues with the Corsair fitting.

Mariusvt

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017