Led TV shop light mod (driver help ) backlighting PAID ANSWER !

Carl-JR

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
I have been converting led tv's into shop lights powering them is the problem . One way is leaving the tv complete (the inside ) but the problem is turning all the setting to full then having to hook a antenna up to get a signal for good brightness works great remote control light with minor dimming by changing input or setting channel to unable to recieve ( can even listin to tv/radio) the other ways have been roybi battery's wired in series ( extreamly great and mobile ) but soldering and unsoldering my $100 batt's not o great , And after market power supplys are options ......My question and help needed is to leave boards complete (or vew as possible ) to short circuit max led power to the tv so when power is on, The led's are on max brightness hopefully with dimming auto from over heat but main goal is to send max power to led from its own circuit please help ! I have many high end tv boards for 60" plasma tvs as well as many others and am more then willing to send any board i have for the best answer including pn60f8500afxza , 7500 series 6500 series led and plasma models for all those models as well as many more i am a tech as well and know what there worth so give me a good solition and ill ship your board of choice TODAY !

Carl-JR

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
Best answer will include a way to short power supply in a manner that the led is protected , And as many boards can be removed for resale and since not all tv's will be used in this manner and all circuits are not the same ( I have many service manuals and can read a schematic ) A genral way to safely max brightness the lights with fewest boards so that it is remote control and self powered ..