suggestions and help my current build or new one?!

CursedBubble

Prominent
Feb 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and im kinda confused about many things and i hope you can help me with it.
Ok , 1st of all this is my current build i've built it like 1.5 year ago and i got it as being only gamer etc and this fills all my needs perfectly , but lately i was thinking about recording some game plays and edit them etc so i was confused if rig will not serve me much doing these things quickly etc. and started thinking about selling those current Cpu,Mobo and Ram and buy multi threaded system " for example: x270 or x99" to serve me little bit more but do not know if this really worth it or not since everything is way expensive in my country way overpriced or should i stick with my current rig for awhile? though my cpu is not Overclocked yet since it does not cause any game issues etc and do not wanna O.C for now since my case does not support many coolers because of the cpu cooler length is limited by 157 mm maximum,, so i'd like to hear your suggestions i'm kinda satisfied with this build for now but do know how it will go when i start editing etc do not know if it will serve me well and save my time and what accessories i can buy atm that makes me more satisfied while using it for example " kb, mouse ,HS " etc since im using normal gears "was on budget while building it" :D or upgrade my ram and save more money for the next upgrade in the next few years
i'd really like to hear all your suggestions for my current situation ,
all suggestions and comments are appreciated .

Editing videos is pretty hard on the CPU, but your best bet is to work with what you have for now. Once you've done some editing, you might find that the time you could save with a new CPU is worth it. In general, though, it isn't unless you're trying to make money with the videos and you do a LOT of editing.

That said, you'll probably want more RAM. 16 GB would work, 32 would be optimal. An SSD would also help.

TRENDING THREADS