PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, win32full.sys - RAM?

not1it

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017
Okay so I just built my new computer a couple days ago here's the list to the parts: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/you_mario/saved/fHZJxr

I'm just going to retrace my steps and tell you what I've done

I set it all up and everything was fine but when I was first installing my ram I was installing it incorrectly and facing it wrong but when I was installing it incorrectly I was using a lot of force which could might lead to the problem I'm having now. So I figured that out and installed it correctly after that and went on to install steam and all the games I want.

After like a day or 2 I wanted to get rid of the windows 10 watermark because I had the free version so I tried to get rid of it and followed this tutorial right here: <removed by moderator>

After this I started getting weird BSOD crashes and errors but I now realize that it just might be a coincidence that I started getting these after I did the windows 10 activation. I got a lot of different error codes on the BSOD each time, a few I can name are: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, win32full.sys, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and I had an error message when I tried wiping my SSD and HDD and reinstalling windows 10 on it which said: "Install Windows - the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation can't proceed. To install Windows, click OK to restart the computer and then restart the installation".

So then after this I'm thinking it's an issue with my SSD and HDD but I've wiped them several times and reinstalled windows on one and the other, and then unplugging one and keeping one in to see if I keep getting the BSOD. After this and trying them both and reinstalling windows on them both I still get the BSOD on either one.

I've done a chkdsk on them and I've cleaned my registry with CCleaner and I've installed and updated all my drivers with a program that searches for driver updates and everything was up to date.

Then my friend tells me it might be my mobo and tells me to rma it but then I had someone experienced help me in a discord chat and he said that the "Install Windows" error code means that it couldn't be my motherboard, so I've ruled out my motherboard, I've ruled out my SSD and HDD, so he told me that it could be my ram.

I might've broken my ram or something while trying to install it the first time I put it together, but I remind you everything was perfectly fine even my ram after the first like 2 days of playing on my computer. So I tried taking one ram out and keeping one in and loading up my computer but when I did this, I get another BSOD. Then I tried the other ram stick and putting it in while keeping the one I just tried out, and my display wasn't even working or turning on but everything was working ( lights were on, fans were running. also like I was talking about in the begging about setting up my ram wrong that my display wasn't working, the same thing was happening to me now because the display wasn't working but everything was turning on fine. ) After this I tried putting them both back in and switching their places but this time my display won't even turn on anymore. I tried switching them back and my display still won't work. So after reinstalling the ram my display isn't working now and switching to dual and single channel but before one was working and one wasn't, now they're just both not working. And the ram problem about me switching them and stuff was all in about 15 minutes me trying to fix it but it just messed things up more and the ram sticks won't even work anymore.

I haven't done any memchecks or anything and I can't even load my computer because the ram isn't working.

I'm very sorry about the long text wall Im just very upset that I can't even play on my brand new computer. Thank you so much for reading it and taking time to help me if you can.

Colif

Win 11 Master
The bsod don't seem to be ram related but that means nothing if you don't even get a screen now. So monitor doesn't even come on to show bios screen now? i would try removing gpu and run bare minimum to see if it will start up, try to get it to boot off the 1 ram stick you know works. Looks to me like you need to rma ram and get sticks that do work, though I am not great with ram, it could be you just need to run it in xmp mode.

I would be tempted to take it to a shop and get them to work out whats wrong, they at least have spare parts.

I think the BSOD likely caused by drivers, almost all BSOD are. Only a few are hardware only, but none of the ones you mention sound like they were to me.

bignastyid

Titan
There is no truly free version of Windows 10. Microsoft will let you run it unactivated but removes some personization features and places a watermark. If you want to get rid of these you need to buy a license. We will not assist in bypassing this and posting info on how to bypass it is not allowed here.

not1it

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017

Neither ram sticks work anymore I'm guessing they're both defective because the monitor won't even turn on anymore and I was looking at an article which said that the reason the win32full.sys could come was because of bad memory and the other errors as well. But what you're saying is that my problem couldn't of came from ram?

not1it

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017

Alright, what if I get new memory and still get the same problem? Driver error or like motherboard or something?

Colif

Win 11 Master
if you get new ram and the PC still won't show a display, you might need to get a shop to look at it as I am don't know what else would cause you to not have a display at boot. The errors don't look like display errors so i don't think its the gpu.

not1it

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017

I just got my new RAM and my display still wont work.

not1it

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017

It's not Windows forget that, I've come down to that it might be my DIMM slots because I forced my RAM in too hard but I'm still not 100% sure