reset laptop now not installing windows how to fix?

anonymous5567

Commendable
Feb 23, 2017
Hello everyone I recently was resetting my windows 10 lenovo laptop and while it was reinstalling windows and all the drivers for it, it said that windows cannot be installed please click OK to restart and continue installing I tried this a few times but it did not work and I need this laptop working because I am selling it to get a new one I am not too sure what to do here but is it possible to install windows 10 again using an ISO image? And if so do I need a product key because I don't have a windows 10 product key my laptop came with windows 10 installed and I never found out the product key thanks in advance for help!

Solution
Yes, can install using ISO and no, don't need a key since laptop already had win 10 on it

download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB or DVD << your choice

when you reach screen asking for licence, click link saying "I don't have a key" and win 10 will install and reactivate itself once connected to internet

Colif

Win 11 Master
Yes, can install using ISO and no, don't need a key since laptop already had win 10 on it

download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB or DVD << your choice

when you reach screen asking for licence, click link saying "I don't have a key" and win 10 will install and reactivate itself once connected to internet

Solution

TRENDING THREADS