My Pc Monitor going black

JimmyD0133

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Hello everybody,
My problem is that my monitor it just start flickering but only when i'm browsing. When I'm play a game it's fine, I try to change my HDMI cable....nothing, I also move back my Nvidia divers also ......nothing. Does anyone had the same problem?

Solution

JimmyD0133

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017

With the windows troubleshooter....nothing. The thing is I build my pc at December and couple weeks ago start flickering when I change or reload web pages. With the gaming no problem at all.

Solution
The only thing I can think of that may be affected by browsing would be something like very limited system resources. If you have a lot programs that load at startup, it can cause the system to slow. But it can also affect the demand on memory. First reduce the programs that load on startup to the minimum.

You can also check your virtual memory. It is somewhat hidden on Windows 10. If you go to Windows System (on the Windows menu), then click on Control Panel. Then click on System and then click Advanced System Settings (on the left side). And finally click on Performance Settings (at the top). Under the Advanced menu section, click on the Virtual Memory "Change" button.

Select your hard drive, then select "custom", then set the initial size to ~40000 and max size to ~50000.

This will increase the virtual memory on your hard drive, and will increase the system resources available. It will decrease your hard drive space slightly.