Need Help w/ Easy Component Questions

Sidbenmore

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017
Q1. I have space on the clear side of my case for one more fan. How do I know what size fan matches the screw placements?

Q2. I have a 1 stick of 4gb DDR3 Memory from Crucial can I stick another 4GB or Even 8GB stick of DDR3 Memory and will it work? I've heard it generally works but not a good idea.

Q3. I want to get an EVGA GTX 1050 Ti Gfx Card but I have a AMD A4 (6300??) Processor. Do you think thats a fair build?

Specs:
MSI FM2-A55M-E35
AMD A4 Processor 6300APU 3.7GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM
350 Watt Power Supply
---
What I'm adding:
EVGA GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5
8 or 16GB RAM

MCID47

Distinguished
Q1. Simply use a ruler, most of PC fans comes with 8mm fan (small), or 120mm fan (medium), altough they can also have 140mm or 92mm fans but not as common as 80 or 120mm fan.

Q2. It should work just fine. Take a look at the Frequency and Capacity just to make sure they will work together. As long as you are not planning to Overclock them, you should not be worry about Memory Timing.

Q3. No. Your A4 is too weak for a newer card, there will be a bottleneck in some games/application. Try to pick a lower tier card but still a good choice, like a R7 250 or GTX 730, just make sure they comes with GDDR5 memory. Also, think about your PSU too, you will need more power if you want to run beefy cards.