Windows keeps crashing -- Audio is staticky and mouse won't work.

Eric56379

Reputable
Jun 29, 2015
My computer works just fine -- I don't have any malware or anything, so I don't know what the issue is. It could be either Windows or my PC. I believe it's Windows causing the issue because my keyboard, monitors, everything else works.

So this happened six times, and it's making me super frustrated. I made sure my computer wasn't overheating by using a motherboard monitoring system that I downloaded online. That's not the issue, my components stay around 40C. I checked for updates, and it appears that I'm up to date. I can't figure out completely what's going on, the only way for me to keep using my computer is to stop using my mouse and to turn off my speakers.

I've started encountering these issues when I was playing GTA V. The game started glitching out and I lost my save profile. I started encountering these again when I was using software on my computer, which crashed again -- leading me to exit the program without saving. I was NOT happy with that. After I started encountering these issues with the software (RPG Maker MV), I decided to uninstall the program. Now that it's uninstalled, it's still crashing.

This is really irritating me. Someone please help me, thanks.

Solution
then is it either you psu or motherboard that have issue check under control panel for peripheral if you dont have any question mark under usb or something else .

Eric56379

Reputable
Jun 29, 2015

I usually never heavy load, and I never OC, so it's almost all the time. It usually happens when I'm on games/programs that doesn't require high end computers.

Eric56379

Reputable
Jun 29, 2015

Yeah, I'm on one right now, still testing it out. I've never had this issue on any other computers besides the high-end build I'm experiencing the troubles on.

Update: Just noticed that you said PSU. I just tested it on another system and Windows isn't the issue...it's the computer.

Eric56379

Reputable
Jun 29, 2015

The speaker is connected via 3.5mm plug and the mouse is connected by USB (wireless).

Eric56379

Reputable
Jun 29, 2015

No, I don't. I don't own a wired mouse. I don't think that the mouse would be the issue, because I'm able to use it on other computers just fine. However, it would not work if I tried it on different ports.