How to delete everything on pc but windows 10

Godlandon

Reputable
Nov 25, 2015
Hey guys i miggt have a noob question but all well.
I want to pretty much delete everything on my pc so it brand new but i want to keep windows 10 i know how to do this when you buy a pc thats already built but i built my pc and i installed windows 10 with a usb and i lost it so idk how to delete everything and keep windows 10

Solution
There should be an option in "Settings" titled "Update and Recovery." Within the Recovery tab, there is an option called "Reset." Reset will allow you to wipe all files except the operating system and re-installs Windows 10 fresh.

Also, you should look up the "Windows Media Creation Tool." This will allow you to create a new bootable CD or flash drive since you lost your old boot.

NearlyTragic

Commendable
Jun 13, 2016
There should be an option in "Settings" titled "Update and Recovery." Within the Recovery tab, there is an option called "Reset." Reset will allow you to wipe all files except the operating system and re-installs Windows 10 fresh.

Also, you should look up the "Windows Media Creation Tool." This will allow you to create a new bootable CD or flash drive since you lost your old boot.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS