Samsung Vesa Mounting

FAHADPC

Reputable
May 15, 2015
I need some strong doublesided tape to tape my monitor to a vesa mount since mine doesnt have any vesa mounting holes
btw the monitor is 7.8 punds (thats what amazon says)

Solution
I'm with Lutfij here. Using double-sided tape is going to fail. Gravity works. Of course if you can't find any double sided tape then you can always try Velcro.

Seriously though. You need three things:

1. A monitor [you probably already have that] and you remove the base stand
2. A Vesa adapter plate like the one linked to in your original post. You attach that to the monitor in place of the base stand
3. A Vesa wall mount. You attach that to the Vesa adaptor plate on the monitor #2 and the wall

So it's: Wall -> Mount -> Adapter -> Monitor -> You

Vesa comes in sizes [75,100,etc...] just make sure you get a size compatible mount to adapter.

FAHADPC

Reputable
May 15, 2015

No, I said "I WANT this vesa mount"

Lutfij

Titan
The link to your (previous)thread states that the wallmount will work with your monitor provided you remove the bundled stand. I'm trying to say that you won't be able to use double sided tape as a feasible option to hold your monitor. If you use the mount as stated in the manual, then you're not going to need double sided tape in any point of the installation, only screws(and perhaps wall brackets).

nmb255

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
I'm with Lutfij here. Using double-sided tape is going to fail. Gravity works. Of course if you can't find any double sided tape then you can always try Velcro.

Seriously though. You need three things:

1. A monitor [you probably already have that] and you remove the base stand
2. A Vesa adapter plate like the one linked to in your original post. You attach that to the monitor in place of the base stand
3. A Vesa wall mount. You attach that to the Vesa adaptor plate on the monitor #2 and the wall

So it's: Wall -> Mount -> Adapter -> Monitor -> You

Vesa comes in sizes [75,100,etc...] just make sure you get a size compatible mount to adapter.

Solution