"Unidentified network" bug on Windows 10

EternumSpace

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013
Hello guys, yesterday i was playing an internet game and suddendly my internet stop working. I went straight to check it and i found that in the internet icon was a yellow triangle (unidentified network). The strange is that i have internet with no problem, the only issue is that my pc suddendly don't recognise my network... After a little research i found out that this issue is a common bug on windows 10 so i tried many of the suggested solutions but with no result (cmd commands, uninstall-install of the network driver, enable-disable of the adapter, used static ip, 8.8.8.8-8.8.4.4 dns etc.). Im attaching you this photo of my ethernet adapter on the device manager :

As you can see is the same triangle as the internet icon (unidentified). I tried to uninstall and install the newest Realtek Ethernet adapter but the problem still exists... I did also a diagnose and the result was : "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration"

Can anyone help me solve this annoying problem? I really need to have internet on my pc and i cannot format it...

Thanks in addition

EDIT: My internet connection is wired

Solution
Unidentified network is not a bug in Windows 10. Start with confirming you have a wired connection to your router and have a valid IP, go to network and sharing center, change adapter settings, right click and select status on adapter that is connected to your router.

t53186

Distinguished
Unidentified network is not a bug in Windows 10. Start with confirming you have a wired connection to your router and have a valid IP, go to network and sharing center, change adapter settings, right click and select status on adapter that is connected to your router.

Solution