my system crashed while playing a game now it won't go any further then boot screen.

Zedi_9

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
Ok so yesterday i was playing battlefield 4 and suddenly my screen froze and sound started looping and the screen went black.I powered off the pc and now when I turn it on my system logo appears and immediately after that my monitor's light goes orange and no display.all the fans are running graphics card fans and hdd is running but the system is complete stuck I can't even hear the system booting up in the background.
I have a sapphire r9 270x vapor-x that was running fine from last 2 weeks. Computer works fine with integrated graphics ,and I have checked the graphics card on a friend's system it was running ok. Any help about the problem will be appreciated.thanx. :D
Almost forgot my system is intel i5 2500k with thermalTake 500 watt 80+ bronze power supply.

Zedi_9

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
thanks for your reply..but already did that. for installing new drivers I have to connect my card. Actually even I remove my hard drive still the screen goes black so I don't think that's a driver issue.I have checked my power supply as well all the voltages are fine.Removing one stick of ram also doesn't work.

hassan_14

Reputable
Dec 5, 2015

Then probably it is the RAM or the processor.

Zedi_9

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016

Hassan bro system works fine if I remove the graphics card.

Zedi_9

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
Ok guys thank you for your replies I finally found the culprit.It was the card itself .Seems like it does this with every pc now. I have checked another r9 280 on my system it was working great.so I will now RMA my card lucky me it was still in warranty from where I bought it. I contacted them and they said to bring the card and they will fix it for me.... :) if its not burnt they will fix it for free otherwise I would have to pay for the repair.