IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screens when playing select games for 20-30 minutes.

Solution
I can't read dumps but solved enough bsod to know what normally causes IRQ errors.

If you get more IRQ errors, can you download and run who crashed - it will give us a glimpse of the errors you getting and might help us solve them

Copy/paste summary in here and I see what I can do :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
IRQ errors are driver errors so since you have an MSI motherboard, go to the utilities section of the web site for your motherboard and download MSI Live Update 6 and run it, it will check your baord and confirm you have latest drivers and offer any updates you may need.

I wouldn't use it for BIOS updates but everything else should be safe

See if that helps :)

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
For MSI you will need to download the drivers in advance and completely purge your PC of all it's previous versions before installation. For some reason I find that MSI tends to have these issue more than any other manufacturer.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I can't read dumps but solved enough bsod to know what normally causes IRQ errors.

If you get more IRQ errors, can you download and run who crashed - it will give us a glimpse of the errors you getting and might help us solve them

Copy/paste summary in here and I see what I can do :)

Solution