Car crash guy at fault doesnt want to respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kariela

Prominent
Mar 4, 2017
I have liability insurance.no witnesses or police report
I had a car crash guy failed to yield at u turn I was on right of way intersection left lane after he denied it's him. I was monitored by his insurance company telling my side of my story and send them pictures of the accident. They told me to get a quote of the damage at their shop i went after they said they still have to hear his side of the story and it would take more than one week to fix my car i have pictures that he hit my rear drivers side door and bumper theres red paint from his truck.what should I do in case they don't want to cover the damage on my car.

""""no witnesses or police report."""""" very very bad

Nothing you can really do. In most states it is illegal to leave a crash scene with damage on your car without calling the police. and in fact the other guy could claim its you that damaged his car and you owe him money. why you always call the police and get a report.

in the end with no witness/police report unless he admits to his insurance company what happened your up a creek with nothing.

you can actually face charges also for leaving an accident scene if he called the cops after you leave and claim u hit him and ran.

Status
Not open for further replies.