Help with booting up windows 10 from a flash drive onto an sd card

SA_UL5

Prominent
Mar 5, 2017
Hi i have download windows 10 onto a flash drive with the media creation tool. Now i get to the screen where i can select the driver to install. However, no drivers come up. I have heard this may be because i need some special sata drives on the usb stick but where can i get those. I would be extremely grateful for any help thanks.

SA_UL5

Prominent
Mar 5, 2017
@CountMike the screen on my computer says it could not find any signed drivers to boot up windows 10 i was wondering where could i get the drivers.

SA_UL5

Prominent
Mar 5, 2017
I just realised that i meant ssd not sd. I have tried every single usb port. Also just to check does it matter if i use the generic flash disk or the uefi generic flash disk partition (ive tried both). But apart from that it still says no signed drives

SA_UL5

Prominent
Mar 5, 2017
It syas we couldnt find any drives but it also says system drives. If you look at this forum here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/564567-no-drivers-were-found-during-windows-10-installation/. They say i may need some kind of sata drivers if you think i do where could i find these.