My computer is not turning off unless i force it to do so

Jetsam

Commendable
Aug 16, 2016
Normally when i turned my pc off, i clicked the button, the windows started booting down, the screen goes into sleep mode and the pc turns off a couple of seconds after. Now when i click the Windows' turn off button, the screen goes into sleep mode but the pc does not turn off because as soon as i move the mouse or press a key, the screen comes back on, on the windows login screen. This problem started as soon as i installed a cracked program, since i don't have the money to buy it right now. I use Windows 10 and my pc have an I7 6700k, 16gb ram ddr4, hd 6870 and a Corsair CX750W.

Solution
Well.....then perhaps the problem is your cracked program, which we can't help you with anyway. Uninstall, restore to a previous checkpoint and see if it's fixed. Cracked programs are often treasure-troves of nasty stuff.

the_crippler

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010
Well.....then perhaps the problem is your cracked program, which we can't help you with anyway. Uninstall, restore to a previous checkpoint and see if it's fixed. Cracked programs are often treasure-troves of nasty stuff.

Solution