Windows Installation Stuck At 64% [SOLVED]

CalebPam

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017
The computer restarts then goes to the Windows 64% installing screen for like 4 seconds. I can't do anything other than go into the BIOS. I don't know how I would reset it and I don't want to ask my moms friend because I have been bugging him about my pc for the past two years.

Here's how it all started: I want to reset my pc so I can use it just for gaming so I do a full computer reset and reinstall windows. It started restarting just fine then it got stuck at 11% for around 5 hours. I turned he pc off and turned it back on and it started reinstalling windows. It was installing windows until it got stuck at 64% for a couple hours so i reset it and it went into this loop but made me press ok. I googled and he told me to get into CMD and go to regedit and turn a thing from 1 to 3. (I didn't turn it to two because I didn't think I had to. Now it's stuck on this loop that I explained earlier and I can't do anything other than getting into the BIOS

Any help would be great, thanks.

CalebPam

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017

I don't have any other pc or USB. I also told him I needed to use that windows USB. Is there I way I can do a fresh install with the windows USB I bought from the store?

Of course, it is just quicker and easier to do it with a home made USB.

CalebPam

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017

Can you explain to me how I would use the store bought USB? Thanks.