please help i made a worst mistake ever

Solution
You might be able to fix this by unplugging your PC and then removing the CMOS battery and then pressing the power button for 30 seconds. Wait 2 more minutes then replace the CMOS battery. This might fix it.

Exactly, that is why I never thought that the OP had an add on GPU.

I'll take you through my deductive reasoning on how I came to teh conclusion that there are more than 1 GPU in the machine:
1. IGD is present
2. Changed setting to IGD.
3. Lost display. This means that there is a dedicated GPU installed.

So the simple fix is to swap the cable then swap it back after the change. While your suggestion will work by setting ALL BIOS settings to default this is not a sure fire immediate fix if there is a dedicated GPU because there are times at default the system will only have a display signal from the IGD in default configuration. This could still force the need to change the cable.

This is just my way of figuring out the issue.

Othest_1337

Prominent
Mar 11, 2017

this isn't seems helpful.

LaserNinja11

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
Take your display cable out of the graphics card below the mother board, and instead put it into which ever port you use on the mother board (vga, hdmi dvi etc), you should then have the display on your monitor. Then go back to the setting you changed " primary display" back to auto and plug the display cable back into the graphics card

Othest_1337

Prominent
Mar 11, 2017

thanks. i'll try when i've finally opened computer case.

:love: Someone understood. lol This was explained in an earlier post of mine.