Plz help me. I dont know nothing about factory resetting Windows 10

a failing gamer

Reputable
Feb 23, 2017
recently I bought a desktop PC.
In the start i had no problems but then problems and errors started to appear.
I bought that PC without windows installed so i bought a disk with Windows 10 and installed Windows 10 on my PC.
Now i want to factory reset my PC through Windows settings.
My question is If i factory reset, My OS will be uninstalled with all the files or will it stay because i dont have no serial key or the Disk itself so im scared my OS will be uninstalled.
Thank you.

Don't be scared of losing your product key/activation. Its stored safely on your MS Account.
As for losing your personal files, doing backup to external HDD or cloud is a good idea.

But, why factory reset if you can repair your windows installation?
What problem did you have?
We can help you.

a failing gamer

Reputable
Feb 23, 2017

In the start all was ok but then i started to see my fps in all the games MUCH lower then it was.
I searched fr solution in the web and tried EVERYTHING that was there but i ended with messing up my windows settings more and the situation was worse.Now i want to factory reset to make the settings default.
By the way i bought that PC in a shop and they installed the windows there and didnt gave the box or something so i have no idea what is the activation key or where is the disk itself.I dont really care about the files they can be uninstalled and i have no problem with them i only care about my OS. Is it possible when i factory reset i will turn on my PC and see only BIOS and no operating system?.One more thing, i dont know what is repairing windows installation.
Thanks!

a failing gamer

Reputable
Feb 23, 2017

Ok ill try that.
THANKS

It's my pleasure to help you :)